We created the Gender Age & Pension Savings research for sponsors State Street Global Advisors and The People's Pension.
The research details how the right messaging can make a huge difference to member communication.
You can download it here.
There are two ways to influence behaviour. Covert. And Overt.
If you were trying to stop people speeding you could place a hump in the road, an overt way of slowing them down.
You might also paint the road markings closer together, to make them slow down without realising why (it simply feels faster). That's a more covert measure.
We create research with an outcome in mind. To help you manage your internal processes - or as an interesting piece of marketing you can shout about.
- Sometimes you need to solve a problem, but you're not exactly sure what that problem is.
- Sometimes you want to wow your clients with fresh insights, but you don't have the team to deliver those insights.
- Sometimes you think you know the answer...but you don't know how to test it.
- Sometimes you need someone else to do the thinking for you.
- If you would like bespoke research, we do that.
Whether it's research you wish to publish under your company name, or you want us to do it (and shout about it), get in touch.