Need an interesting talk? A lively panel debate? We do that. We also run bespoke workshops and trustee training.
Hannah Lewis is available for public speaking - if you would like a lively and engaging talk for your upcoming event, please get in touch. Hannah picked up a Highly Commended for Role Model of the Year at Professional Pensions.
Recent talks in 2018
- 3 May, Private Client: Entrepreneur Event
- 16 May, Professional Pensions Investment Conference
- 17 May, NEST
- 21 May, Aviva Insurance CIOs event
- 5 June, Pensions Management Institute
- 9 July, Aon & Behave London Better DC Decisions Workshop: Using behavioural science to improve fund decision-making
- 5 September, Professional Pensions Defined Contribution Conference Communications Panel
Hannah Lewis, Lynda Whitney of Aon and Paul Todd of NEST discussing the Psychology of Pension Saving for Corporate Adviser
Here's a snippet of Hannah at the PLSA Investment Conference in Edinburgh March 2017 in the "TRUSTEE BEHAVIOURS AND BIASES" session, with Aon Hewitt and Ruston Smith.